Hi!, You need Login for use Our Features on Servers.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi!, You need Login for use Our Features on Servers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worldwide Community Counter - Strike 2D.

2 posters

~[Q]uestions About Random Things That Furty Must Answer~ >.< Furty pls ans these

iDoomed
    iDoomed
    VIP

~[Q]uestions About Random Things That Furty Must Answer~ >.< Furty pls ans these Empty ~[Q]uestions About Random Things That Furty Must Answer~ >.< Furty pls ans these

Post by iDoomed Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:36 am

Time Runs Short! Soon Spongebob Worlds will Turn into Sword Art Online~ (or Developer says so... >.> *stares at furty)
    So... Before Time Runs Out... I ,iDoomed, has a few question.
    1. when will you actually reply to our application?
    2. When Will SAO be released?
    3. Are you annoyed with me? (because i ask too much questions)
    4. on a scale of 1 - 10 how much is The SAO map complete? (like if Map is almost finish 7.5 or something like that)
    5. Will You Please answer all my question?
    6. When Will You Change Forum?

Thank you~
    By
    iDoomed~

P.S.
    I Have No Idea What To Write Here...
    dasdasdasdasd
    lol
    >.< Pls answer all questions~!
    iDoomed
    iDoomed
    VIP

~[Q]uestions About Random Things That Furty Must Answer~ >.< Furty pls ans these Empty Re: ~[Q]uestions About Random Things That Furty Must Answer~ >.< Furty pls ans these

Post by iDoomed Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:23 am

~[Q]uestions About Random Things That Furty Must Answer~ >.< Furty pls ans these C:\Users\user\Desktop\games\Counter Strike\screens\NulledNity_Spongebob_v2_00010
    I DID IT ATLAST!!!!!!!!!!
    I KILLED THE BIRD~!
    I WAS PLAYER BACK THEN~
    NOW ... i can have the hands of god right?
    DarwinFTW
    DarwinFTW
    Forum Admin

~[Q]uestions About Random Things That Furty Must Answer~ >.< Furty pls ans these Empty Re: ~[Q]uestions About Random Things That Furty Must Answer~ >.< Furty pls ans these

Post by DarwinFTW Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:27 am

Ugh... moved to FAQ.
    iDoomed
    iDoomed
    VIP

Post by iDoomed Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:19 am

NUUUUU WHYYYYY IF IT WAS IN THE BUG AREA IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NOTICED a little bit earlier ... T^T

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:18 am