Hi!, You need Login for use Our Features on Servers.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi!, You need Login for use Our Features on Servers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worldwide Community Counter - Strike 2D.

2 posters

Application for becoming a Moderator

Michan
    Michan

Application for becoming a Moderator Empty Application for becoming a Moderator

Post by Michan Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:24 am

IGN: Michan
    USGN ID: Michan (100324)
    Skype ID:

Some Information About You: 16 years old girl from Malaysia who loves to watch anime and play video games. Left CS2D about 2 years ago and came back after finished my important school examination.

Why do you want to become staff?: I have the experience and the attitude to excel in the Moderator position. I have almost a year of moderating other servers experience and that’s because I love helping players out and I am ready to learn and get experience in every way possible.

How will you benefit us?: By guiding newbies and protect them from getting bullied, Also taking approppiate actions on freekillers/hackers
    iDoomed
    iDoomed
    VIP

Application for becoming a Moderator Empty Re: Application for becoming a Moderator

Post by iDoomed Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:39 am

cheers wow... thats a nice application... Cool
    Michan
    Michan

Application for becoming a Moderator Empty Re: Application for becoming a Moderator

Post by Michan Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:51 am

Still waiting for Furty's answer x.x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:31 am